MOUNTAIN GUIDE GLOVE
Size and fit
EVERYTHING FIRMLY IN HAND
Versatile, robust leather glove for optimum grip and protection in alpine terrain.
- Robust and durable
- Seam-free finger construction
- Double-layered leather in particularly high-stress areas
The MOUNTAIN GUIDE GLOVE is a lining-free, close-fitting, and particularly robust leather glove for optimum grip in alpine terrain.
A special seam construction at the fingers means that irritating seams and weak points in the finger area can be avoided, so the leather glove fits even better and is particularly long-lasting. The soft goatskin leather feels comfortable on the skin and makes the MOUNTAIN GUIDE GLOVE particularly robust and durable. Reinforcements made of double-layered leather on the index finger, thumb, and the whole palm area also protect against abrasion from sticks, ropes or ice axes, while elastic MERINO SHIELD TEC inserts on the back of the hand are extremely scuff-resistant and provide the necessary flexibility. The adjustable hook and loop fastener cuffs at the wrists mean the gloves are also quick and easy to put on and take off.
The MOUNTAIN GUIDE GLOVE is made for alpinists that like to have a firm grip on everything.
Area of usage
Product features Product features
- Seam-free fingertips
- Reinforced thumb and index finger
- Double-layered leather on the palm area
- Carabiner loop on the wrist
- Adjustable hook and loop fastener cuffs
- Athletic fit
Material properties Material properties
- GOATSKIN LEATHER: wind- ant water-resistant, robust and long-lasting
- MERINO SHIELD TEC: high scuff-resistance