FIRST AID WATERPROOF
Colour: shocking orange
Size and pack size
This product is climate neutral. It was produced in the most environmentally friendly way possible. Any unavoidable CO2 emissions have been offset.
Weatherproof first aid
Waterproof, compact first aid kit for multi-day tours
Characterized by its alpine origin, ORTOVOX develops emergency products that can save lives in an emergency. The FIRST AID WATERPROOF is the weatherproof addition to our first aid sets.
The kit is completely waterproof and can thus be used in all weathers. A practical roll-top enables quick access to the contents. There is also space for any of your own medical additions. The kit contents are neatly divided between four compartments. Illustrations and captions provide information on the contents and important first aid tips.
Our FIRST AID WATERPROOF is thus a must for every mountaineering backpack.
Area of usage
Product features Product features
- 1 x Rescue blanket
- 1 x Adhesive plaster spool 5 m x 2,5 cm
- Small scissors
- 1 x Tweezers 8 cm
- 1 x CPR-face-shield
- 1 pair of vinyl disposable gloves
- 1 x Triangular bandage white (Vlies)
- 5 x Butterfly closures
- 2 x Wound compress sterile
- 1x Conforming bandage 4m x 6cm
- 1x Standard dressing
- Plaster set consisting of: 4 x Plaster strip 2,5 x 7,2 cm, 2 x Plaster strip 1,9 x 7,2 cm, 3 x Fingertip dressing 4,4 x 7,6 cm
- Compact pack size
- Clear partitioning of contents
- Additional storage room for individual use
- Quick access to contents using the rolltop
- Integrated emergency card
- 1 x Blister plasters 3 x 6 cm
SAFETY ACADEMY LAB ROCK
Our digital learning platform for alpine climbing and alpine first aid. Learn the most important first aid techniques during an avalanche emergency – from providing first aid to lifesaving techniques – online and interactive.
You might also like these products
Lightweight, well-arranged first aid kit for single-day tours
Well-arranged all-round first aid kit for single-day and multi-day tours
Waterproof, weight-optimized first aid kit for single-day tours