WESTALPEN 3L PANTS W
Colour: blue lake
This product was made in Europe. As such we support regional expertise, eliminating long transport routes.
This product was manufactured under fair working conditions in conformity with Fair Wear Foundation.
For true mountain athletes
Robust, wind and waterproof hardshell pants for demanding alpine tours
- Innovative leg adjustment for ski or mountaineering boots
- Wind and waterproof
- Adjustable ventilation thanks to the hip-high three-way zipper
From now on there’ll be no such thing as bad weather, because the WESTALPEN 3L PANTS for women will get you to the highest summit no matter the conditions.
What makes the WESTALPEN 3L PANTS for women unique is their innovative leg adjustments: In just three steps, these protective pants can be adjusted to fit over ski boots or for a tighter fit on mountaineering boots with crampons! The tried-and-tested QUICK-GAITER SYSTEM is just as practical, allowing the adjustable hems to fit seamlessly over mountaineering boots, eliminating the need for traditional gaiters. To round everything off, CORDURA® and DYNEEMA® in these versatile pants also provide protection against sharp edges.
Whether you’re out on the snow, ice or rock: a robust wind and waterproof Toray DERMIZAX® NX outer membrane will keep you dry while remaining breathable. Two-way zippers on the sides offer additional ventilation in challenging passages, while a third zipper allows you to open up the pant legs to hip height so they can be quickly and easily put on or taken off.
No matter the weather, with the WESTALPEN 3L PANTS for women you’ll be perfectly equipped and always ready for alpine adventures.
Area of usage
- ORTOVOX suspenders (optional)
- Adjustable waistband
- 120 MERINO TEC inserts in the waistband
- 2 hip pockets
- 1 thigh pocket
- 3-way side zippers
- Anatomically shaped knee area
- Adjustable leg width on the inside
- Integrated quick gaiter system
- Hem adjustment
- Protection against sharp edges with Dyneema and Cordura
- Wind and waterproof (min. 20,000 water column – 100% windproof)
- High breathability ( up to 15,000 g/m2 / 24h)
- CORDURA and DYNEEMA inserts
- DWR Finish Improved beading effect for water and dirt.
- Nonporous PU membrane - long lasting and easy to care for
- 2 way stretch material
MAIN MATERIAL: Outer: 100% polyamide Membrane: 100% polyurethane 100% polyamide inside INSERTS: Protection against sharp edges: 62% polyamide (Cordura®) + 38% UHMWPE (Dyneema®) Waistband: 85% virgin wool (OWP Merino) + 15% polyamide LINING: Mesh lining: 80% polyamide, 20% elastane
TORAY DERMIZAX NX
DERMIZAX NX is a particularly elastic PU membrane made by TORAY, and provides protection in all weathers. It is wind- and waterproof yet offers high breathability, which increases the more you sweat.