TERMS and CONDITIONS
ORTOVOX BRAND AMBASSADOR APPLICATION SURVEY
The ORTOVOX BRAND AMBASSADOR APPLICATION SURVEY is organized by ORTOVOX Sportartikel GmbH (hereinafter referred to as “ORTOVOX”), Rotwandweg 5, 82024 Taufkirchen, Germany, Register Court Munich HRB 68754.
ORTOVOX is looking for Influencers on INSTAGRAM, who are active in ORTOVOX core fields of sport and interested in becoming an ORTOVOX BRAND AMBASSADOR.
The ORTOVOX BRAND AMBASSADOR APPLICATION SURVEY will begin at 8:50 a.m. CET on June 23, 2020 and will end at midnight CET on June 30, 2020.
Participation in the ORTOVOX BRAND AMBASSADOR APPLICATION SURVEY is through completing the application form on the ORTOVOX Microsoft forms platform. All questions must be completely answered, the data privacy regulations as well as these terms and conditions must be accepted. The final stage of the application is a phone interview, which will be held for a small selection of applicants.
OVERVIEW OF OUTCOME
A maximum of three people will be selected to become part of the ORTOVOX BRAND AMBASSADOR Community. This selection involves signing a legal contract with ORTOVOX, which shall constitute the basis for cooperating as a BRAND AMBASSADOR for ORTOVOX.
All participants will be contacted by email about the result of their application.
Persons aged 18 and above are eligible to enter the ORTOVOX BRAND AMBASSADOR APPLICATION SURVEY. Each participant may only enter once. Employees of ORTOVOX and the Schwan-STABILO Group and their relatives are not permitted to enter the application process.
SELECTION OF AMBASSADORS
Up to 10 applicants will be selected by referring to scores aligned to internal ORTOVOX brand criteria at midday CET on June 30, 2020. Those are:
- Skills in ORTOVOX core fields of sport (mountaineering, alpine climbing, high alpine touring, skitouring and freeriding)
- Brand fit to ORTOVOX brand values and philosophy;
- Skills in producing visual and written content for social media channels.
Selected applicants will be contacted by email to arrange phone interviews for the final selection. As a result, a maximum of 3 BRAND AMBASSADORS will be chosen. Should an applicant not make it into the final selection round, he/she will be informed per email.
PUBLICATION OF NEW ORTOVOX BRAND AMBASSADORS
By entering the ORTOVOX BRAND AMBASSADOR APPLICATION SURVEY, participants agree to having their names and/or nickname published on the official ORTOVOX website and the ORTOVOX Facebook and Instagram page.
NOTIFICATION OF NEW ORTOVOX BRAND AMBASSADORS
Applicants will be notified by email to the address they have provided to arrange phone calls. Should an applicant not reply within three days of notification, the selection will be forfeited, and a new applicant will be selected from the survey participants who have fulfilled the above criteria.
ORTOVOX does not guarantee that the applicant form and/or the ORTOVOX website shall always be available reliably, timely, without malfunction and without disruption.
ORTOVOX reserves the right to terminate the application survey at any time without warning and without providing reasons.
No liability is assumed for the announcement of the ORTOVOX BRAND AMBASSADORS. Rights to the nomination as an ORTOVOX BRAND AMBASSADOR are not transferable to third parties.
NO FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM AFFILIATION
All contests or surveys on the official ORTOVOX Facebook page or ORTOVOX Instagram page bear no affiliation with Facebook/Instagram and are in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook/Instagram. Facebook will not receive any of the information you provide. This information will solely be received by ORTOVOX Sportartikel GmbH.
ORTOVOX ensures that your personal data will be treated confidentially according to data protection regulations, in particular the GDPR. Participants’ personal data, such as surname, name, email address, country and gender shall only be used for carrying out the ORTOVOX BRAND AMBASSADOR APPLICATION SURVEY and for notifying and contacting chosen ambassadors.
The above-mentioned personal data shall be gathered only after being entered by the participant.
The responsible person for processing your personal data is ORTOVOX Sportartikel GmbH, Rotwandweg 5, 82024 Taufkirchen, Germany, Register Court Munich HRB 68754
Data Protection Officer
Our Data Protection Officer is: Mr. Sebastian Meyer, Schwanweg 1 – 90562 Heroldsberg, Germany. Please refer to our Data Protection Officer if you have any questions regarding data protection issues at our company. You can reach him under the email-address: Datenschutz@schwan-stabilo.com.
Legal basis for processing your personal data
Collecting and processing your personal data takes generally place upon your consent. Should the data processing be based on your consent, the legal basis for this data processing is Article 6 (1) lit. a GDPR. An exception may occur when obtaining a consent is not possible and/or this is permitted by law.
If processing your data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract, the legal basis for this data processing is Article 6 (1) lit. b GDPR.
Personal data shall not be passed on to third parties.
We employ service providers, who process personal data on our behalf and only on our instruction. The service providers are required to comply with all data protection regulations and to process data in accordance with our instructions. Our service providers have been carefully selected and receive access to your personal data only to the extent and for the time necessary to carry out their services. Service providers in third countries such as the USA and countries outside the European Economic Area are subject to data protection regulations, which do not protect personal data to same extent as in the European Union. Should we process your personal data in countries, which do not provide such a high level of data privacy as in the European Union, then we will ensure by means of contractual regulations and other instruments that your personal data is safe and adequately protected.
Your data will be stored only for a period of time allowed by law, in this case only for the period of time necessary for carrying out the ORTOVOX BRAND AMBASSADOR SURVEY and contacting the applicants, a maximum of six months from entering the application form. Should we request to process your personal data longer, we will refer to you separately for an additional consent. Your data will be erased, when you have withdrawn your consent for processing your data or the purposes of processing your data have been obtained or when the processing is no longer legitimate for any legal reasons. Any retention periods required by law shall remain unaffected. During the statutory retention periods your data will not be processed for other purposes.
From the GDPR, the following rights arise for you as an affected person for the processing of your personal data: RIGHT OF ACCESS: According to art. 15 GDPR, you can request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the source of the data, the recipients of this data or categories of recipients, as well as the processing purposes.
- RIGHT OF OBJECTION: If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you may object to this processing for the future, at any time and without any reason. To do so please send an email to: email@example.com or a letter to: ORTOVOX Sportartikel GmbH, Rotwandweg 5, 82024 Taufkirchen. Should you object to processing of your personal data, a further participation in the ORTOVOX BRAND AMBASSADOR SURVEY may not be possible.
- RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION: In accordance with art. 16 GDPR, you can immediately request the rectification of incorrect or the completion of your personal data stored by us.
- RIGHT TO ERASURE OR RESTRICTION In accordance with art. 17 GDPR, you may request the deletion of your personal data stored by us. The personal data will be deleted within 7 working days from your request. Any retention periods required by law shall remain unaffected. If your data may not be deleted due to retention periods, only a restriction of processing may be applied. Upon deleting your data, no access right may be granted.
- RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY: According to art. 20 GDPR, you may request to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common, and machine-read format, or you may request the transfer to another responsible person, insofar this is possible to due technical means.
- RIGHT OF REVOCATION: In accordance with art. 7 (3) GDPR, you can revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
- AUTOMATED INDIVIDUAL DECISION-MAKING, INCLUDING PROFILING: No automated decision-making, including profiling, as referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR is applied.
- EXERCISING THE RIGHTS CONCERNED: To exercise the aforementioned rights, please contact us per email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or per mail to: ORTOVOX Sportartikel GmbH, Rotwandweg 5, 82024 Taufkirchen, Germany. Your personal data (possibly your email, name and telephone number) will be processed in order to answer your questions or respond to your concern. This data will be deleted if no longer necessary; in the event of statutory retention periods – the processing may only be limited.
- COMPLAINT TO A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY: According to art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of stay, your workplace or our company headquarters.