Weatherproof first aid
Characterized by its alpine origin, ORTOVOX develops emergency products that can save lives in an emergency. The FIRST AID WATERPROOF is the weatherproof addition to our first aid sets.
The kit is completely waterproof and can thus be used in all weathers. A practical roll-top enables quick access to the contents. There is also space for any of your own medical additions. The kit contents are neatly divided between four compartments. Illustrations and captions provide information on the contents and important first aid tips.
Our FIRST AID WATERPROOF is thus a must for every mountaineering backpack.
- 1 x Rescue blanket
- 2 x Wound compress sterile
- 1 x Triangular bandage white (Vlies)
- 1 x Adhesive plaster spool 5 m x 2,5 cm
- 1 x Tweezers 8 cm
- 1 pair of vinyl disposable gloves
- 1 x CPR-face-shield
- Small scissors
- Compact pack size
- Clear partitioning of contents
- Additional storage room for individual use
- Integrated emergency card
- Quick access to contents using the rolltop
- 5 x Butterfly closures
- 1x Conforming bandage 4m x 6cm
- 1x Standard dressing
- Plaster set consisting of: 4 x Plaster strip 2,5 x 7,2 cm, 2 x Plaster strip 1,9 x 7,2 cm, 3 x Fingertip dressing 4,4 x 7,6 cm
- 1 x Blister plasters 3 x 6 cm