3L RAVINE SHELL PANTS
Colour: arctic grey
This product is climate neutral. It was produced in the most environmentally friendly way possible. Any unavoidable CO2 emissions have been offset.
The wool used in this product has been inspected for compliance with the ORTOVOX WOOL PROMISE.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND CASUAL
Super lightweight, breathable freeriding pants for the backcountry with a casual look
• Casual and loose cut for great freedom of movement
• Very lightweight and small pack size
• Streamlined design
For limitless freedom when freeriding: The 3L RAVINE SHELL PANTS for women have their big moment when it comes to steep powder descents and narrow gullies.
The casual cut mirrors the body’s every turn in the powder and ensures a very cool look. The wind- and waterproof MERINO DEEP SHELL material with high-performance DERMIZAX® NX membrane guarantees dry, breathable comfort in the cold and snow.
For extra protection and comfort, the pants feature merino inserts in areas that are particularly sensitive to the cold, as well as an adjustable waistband with a hook and loop fastener, side ventilation zippers, anatomically shaped knees and integrated gaiters.
Small objects that need to be accessed quickly can easily be stored in the spacious pockets. A particularly practical feature is the integrated mesh pocket with belay carabiner for an avalanche transceiver.
Of course, the 3L RAVINE SHELL PANTS for women are PFC-free and climate neutral. The green light for environmentally aware freeriders!
Area of usage
Product features Product features
- Adjustable waistband with optimized hook and loop fastener
- 2 extended thigh pockets, with an additional mesh pocket and light carabiner for an avalanche transceiver in the right pocket
- Side ventilation zippers
- Merino inserts in areas that are sensitive to the cold
- Anatomically shaped knee area
- Integrated gaiters
- Protection against sharp edges with Dyneema-Cordura
- Loose fit
Material properties Material properties
- MERINO DEEP SHELL: DERMIZAX ® NX (non-porous PU membrane - durable and easy-care), windproof and waterproof (min. 20,000 mm water column), 100% windproof, breathable (up to 32,000 g/m²/24h)
- DWR-FINISH - PFC-free: water and dirt run off
- Compact pack size
OUTER MATERIAL: 100% polyamide, MEMBRANE: 100% polyurethane (Toray Dermizax® NX), INNER: 100% polyamide DETAILS: OUTER: 100% polyamide, MEMBRANE: 100% polyurethane, INNER: 100% virgin wool (OWP MERINO)
TORAY DERMIZAX NX
DERMIZAX NX is a particularly elastic PU membrane made by TORAY, and provides protection in all weathers. It is wind- and waterproof yet offers high breathability, which increases the more you sweat.
BENEFITS MERINO WOOL
Our wool has its origins at the heart of a natural paradise: Tasmania. Where the air is at its purest, the food lush, and the climate moderate – that’s where fair merino wool that fulfils the highest quality standards can be found.
ORTOVOX WOOL PROMISE
Our commitment to fair wool: Our own wool standard ensures that our merino wool is sourced in an animal- and environmentally-friendly manner. Our friendly relationship with our farmers enables us to have full transparency throughout the value-added chain.