3L ORTLER PANTS W
This product was made in Europe. As such we support regional expertise, eliminating long transport routes.
This product contains no environmentally harmful per- or polyfluorinated chemicals (PFCs).
This product is climate neutral. It was produced in the most environmentally friendly way possible. Any unavoidable CO2 emissions have been offset.
ALPINE MINIMALISM: OUR LIGHTWEIGHT FOR ALPINISTS
ROBUST, WIND AND WATERPROOF HARDSHELL PANTS FOR ALPINE ACTIVITIES
- Extra light and yet robust
- Wind- and waterproof
- Breathable with additional ventilation zippers
Whether on stormy ascents or in heavy snowfall on a summit – the 3L ORTLER PANTS for women is our lightweight for true alpinists!
For the MERINO NAKED SHEEP line we’ve concentrated on the essentials: Low weight, optimum protection and ample comfort. These hardshell pants are lightweight and technically sophisticated, yet robust and comfortable. The DERMIZAX® NX membrane from Toray – the most high-performance membrane that we use – ensures the jacket is windproof, waterproof and breathable. For protection on demanding tours, these shorts feature integrated, adjustable gaiters and Cordura protection against sharp edges. Adjustable ankle cuffs and an adjustable waistband allow for an easy fit, while merino-mix inserts in the waistband area provide comfort. Thanks to full-length 2-way side zippers, these 3-layer pants can be quickly put on or taken off.
The 3L ORTLER PANTS: For alpinists who want clothing that is 100% reliable during high alpine tours when it’s snowing and icy.
Area of usage
Product features Product features
- Adjustable waistband
- 120 MERINO TEC inserts inside
- 2 extended thigh pockets and additional light carabiner (avalanche transceiver loss protection) on the right
- 2-way side zippers
- ORTOVOX suspenders (optional)
- Anatomically shaped knee area
- Protection against sharp edges with Dyneema® CORDURA®
- Integrated adjustable gaiters
- Regular Fit
Material properties Material properties
- DERMIZAX® NX: wind and waterproof (min. 20,000 mm water column), 100% windproof, breathability (up to 20,000 g / m² / 24h), 4-way stretch material, non-porous PU membrane (durable and easy-care)
- DWR-FINISH - PFC-free: water and dirt run off
- Lightweigt: 136 g / m²
- Small packing size
BENEFITS MERINO WOOL
Our wool has its origins at the heart of a natural paradise: Tasmania. Where the air is at its purest, the food lush, and the climate moderate – that’s where fair merino wool that fulfils the highest quality standards can be found.
ORTOVOX WOOL PROMISE
Our commitment to fair wool: Our own wool standard ensures that our merino wool is sourced in an animal- and environmentally-friendly manner. Our friendly relationship with our farmers enables us to have full transparency throughout the value-added chain.