The most natural filler material on the planet is an INSULATION GIANT with compact dimensions.
We’ve made our SWISSWOOL LIGHT TEC line even better! The new PERTEX outer fabric is even more stable and ensures that insulated products remain reliably windproof and water-resistant. Our Swiss virgin wool comes in a thin, light-weight and easy-to-pack variant. The new wool fibers weigh just 60 g/m², making them ideal for ski touring where less is more: less weight, less volume, but more performance. Zones made of our new elastic and breathable MERINO NATURETEC LIGHT and MERINO PUNCHHOLE underscore the “high-tech” aspect of this line.
We have optimized the (SW) LIGHT TEC LAVARELLA VEST for intensive ski mountaineering. Stretch inserts made of Merino Naturetec Light provide optimum breathability and freedom of movement in the underarm area. The tight-fitting hood provides protection for those last few meters to the summit when the wind really picks up and you need to keep going. The large front pockets have two functions: you can open them up for additional ventilation, or just simply store large objects in them. Of course, they are optimized for backpack shoulder straps and can be accessed at any time.
- 2 front pockets
- Ergonomic cut
- Elastic hood
- Stretch inserts made of MERINO NATURETEC LIGHT on back
- Ideal weight-to-insulation ratio (60 g/ m²)
- Made in Europe
- Highest-quality comfortable insulation fibers that can absorb up to 35 % of their own weight in moisture without feeling wet to the touch (better than synthetic fibers)
- Naturetec light: Elastic and breathable
- water resistant
- Warm even when wet (better than down)
Area of usage
STRETCH UNDERARM INSERTS
Made of MERINO NATURETEC LIGHT.