The most natural and efficient isulation material on our planet provides plenty of warmth together with low pack size.
We’ve made our SWISSWOOL LIGHT TEC line even better! The new PERTEX outer fabric is even more stable and ensures that insulated products remain reliably windproof and water-resistant. Our Swiss virgin wool comes in a thin, light-weight and easy-to-pack variant. The new wool fibers weigh just 60 g/m², making them ideal for ski touring where less is more: less weight, less volume, but more performance. Zones made of our new elastic and breathable MERINO NATURETEC LIGHT and MERINO PUNCHHOLE underscore the “high-tech” aspect of this line.
The (SW) LIGHT TEC LAVARELLA SKIRT is aimed at all sporty ski-touring women. Combined with the Merino Naturetec Light Piz Duleda Pants, this provides an athletic combination for anyone who wants to be lightweight and fast when on the move. The waistband of the skirt is highly elastic, so it can be pulled on easily or simply wrapped around via the full-length opening zipper. Our new Merino Punchhole material is used on the sides as well as in the upper seat area, providing extra stability.
- Ergonomic cut
- Adjustable waistband (hook and loop fastener)
- Side zipper opening (one side full, other side halfway)
- Elastic stretch inserts made of MERINO PUNCHHOLE
- Ideal weight-to-insulation ratio (60 g/ m²)
- Made in Europe
- Highest-quality comfortable insulation fibers that can absorb up to 35 % of their own weight in moisture without feeling wet to the touch (better than synthetic fibers)
- Optimized pack size
- water resistant
- Warm even when wet (better than down)
- Pertex Microlight is breathable, windproof, water-resistant and extremely scuff-resistant.