2L SWISSWOOL ANDERMATT PANTS W
2L SWISSWOOL BLACK
BLACK WOOL FOR MORE INDIVIDUALISM
You find your true adventures away from the madding crowd: hard-won powder slopes that money cannot buy. You want to go your own way – just like the black sheep, whose tracks we picked up!
That’s precisely why our 2L SWISSWOOL BLACK line is the right choice for you. Following close on the heels of our 2L ANDERMATT JACKET is the 2L ANDERMATT PANTS, in which we also combine the rare black wool with the protective and highly-breathable Toray Dermizax® NX membrane (up to 42,000 g/m²/24 h). Our 2-layer pants for women are aimed at freeriders who dare to go their own way.
The waterproof and windproof outer material will protect you from the elements (at least 20,000mm water column – 100% windproof) and prepare you for your adventure. Many carefully-crafted features make our ANDERMATT PANTS a winter favorite: Merino inserts in the seat and knee area as well as merinoprene material in the waistband provide even more comfort. In addition to the two hip pockets, the 2L freeride pants have a thigh pocket with 3D storage space and integrated light carabiner for fastening an avalanche transceiver. Integrated gaiters provide optimal support, whilst the Cordura sharp-edge protection prevents ripping. And if the climb or descent gets even more strenuous: the side ventilation zippers will provide pleasant cooling.
What are you waiting for? Let your black sheep loose!
- Side zip vents
- Belt loops
- 2 hip pockets
- Anatomically shaped knee area
- Gaiter with a silicone-coated inner
- Thigh pocket with 3D storage space and integrated light carabiner (avalanche transceiver loss protection)
- Protection against sharp edges with Cordura®
- Elastic adjustable waistband (hook and loop fastener)
- Merino inserts on the inside (seat and knee area)
- Waterproof - min. 20.000 mm
- Nonporous PU membrane - long lasting and easy to care for
- 2 way stretch material
- Sustainable raw material from black sheep
- Made in Europe
- up to 42.000 g / m² / 24 h
- windproof - min. 20.000 mm
- Can absorb and release large quantities of moisture (better than synthetic fi bers)
Area of usage
2 HIP POCKETS
1 THIGH POCKET
With 3D storage space and integrated light carabiner to fasten avalanche transceiver (loss protection).
ANATOMICALLY SHAPED KNEE AREA
SWISSWOOL BLACK INSULATION
60 g/m² black wool.
PROTECTION AGAINST SHARP EDGES
Cordura® protects against damage.
Elastic tension system with hook and loop fastener for easy and secure adjustment.
MERINOPREN MATERIAL AT WAISTBAND
Ensures perfect fit and ideal temperature management.
SIDE VENTILATION ZIPPERS
Provide pleasant cooling.
In seat and knee area.
Silicone coating provides optimum grip.