Nature for your fingers
With the (MI) GLOVE PRO LEATHER you have a real all-rounder. The leather glove is made from pure natural materials. Filled with the finest merino wool, stable goatskin leather provides the required grip on the glove outer. On the palm inner we use thicker leather which guarantees longevity. Thinner goatskin leather on the back allows for sufficient freedom of movement.
- Goatskin leather on palm of hand (washable)
- Adjustable cuff
- Goatskin leather (2 thicknesses: black 1.1 mm; colored 0.7 mm)
- Bonded Merino-Lining (inner): The ideal climate for your hands
- Elastic loss protection
- High insulation capacity
- Merino-Lining (palm): The ideal climate for your hands
- Sheep wool lining (back of hand): High insulation capacity
- SWISSWOOL® filling (120 / 60 g/m²)
- Breatex™ membrane
- Width adjustment for back of hand
- Pull-on aid
- Seam width adjustment (elastic band)
- Merino inside
- water resistant
- Perfect hand climate
Area of usage
BONDED MERINO LINING
Perfect climate for your hands.
at the heel of the hand for greater durability.
ELASTIC LOSS PROTECTION
The no-membrane design offers optimal moisture management and rapid drying.
Provides a classic look.
SEAM WIDTH ADJUSTMENT
Adjustable hook and loop fastener.