The most natural filler material on the planet is an insulation giant with compact dimensions.
We’ve made our SWISSWOOL LIGHT TEC line even better! The new PERTEX outer fabric is even more stable and ensures that insulated products remain reliably windproof and water-resistant. Our Swiss virgin wool comes in a thin, light-weight and easy-to-pack variant. The new wool fibers weigh just 60 g/m², making them ideal for ski touring where less is more: less weight, less volume, but more performance. Zones made of our new elastic and breathable MERINO NATURETEC LIGHT and MERINO PUNCHHOLE underscore the “high-tech” aspect of this line.
We developed the (SW) LIGHT TEC PIZ BOÉ SHORTS for all sporty ski tourers who value functionality but do not want a tight racer look. To ensure greater freedom of movement, we have used our super elastic and breathable Merino Punchhole material in the crotch area. The new Merino Punchhole material also provides stability on the sides and in the seat area.The waistband is elastic, thus guaranteeing a good fit. There are two continuous zippers on the sides, making it possible to take off the shorts quickly.
- Ergonomic cut
- Adjustable waistband (hook and loop fastener)
- Elastic stretch inserts made of MERINO PUNCHHOLE
- Side zipper opening (both sides)
- Ideal weight-to-insulation ratio (60 g/ m²)
- Made in Europe
- Highest-quality comfortable insulation fibers that can absorb up to 35 % of their own weight in moisture without feeling wet to the touch (better than synthetic fibers)
- Optimized pack size
- water resistant
- Warm even when wet (better than down)
- Pertex Microlight is breathable, windproof, water-resistant and extremely scuff-resistant.