YOUR PERFECT ALPINE TOUR COMPANION
The wind whips around the 4,634-meter Dufour peak. The sun is shining, but slowly but surely you’re getting cold: that’s just where our DUFOUR ANORAK comes into its own! Just like our DUFOUR JACKET, this light anorak offers the perfect mix of insulation and low weight. The light wool filling (60g/m²) is super easy to compress, while the SWISSWOOL also impresses thanks to its insulating properties. It is moisture regulating, and can therefore absorb and release large quantities of moisture. It warms even when wet (better than down).
The Swiss wool is protected by the highly breathable (10,000g/m²/24h) micro ripstop polyamide fabric from Toray. It keeps the wet and wind out and impresses with its high robustness. The elastic hood, the elastic cuffs and elastic seam ensure a perfect fit. You can quickly get the DUFOUR ANORAK for men on and off or cool off during hard ascents thanks to the long zipper opening. Small items you need quick access to can be stored in the spacious breast pocket.
With its excellent weight-to-warmth ratio, the DUFOUR ANORAK is a must-have for your next alpine season!
The model is 1.80 m tall and wears size M.
- Elastic hood
- Elastic cuffs
- Elastic hem seam
- Long front zipper
- 1 spacious chest pocket
- Ideal weight-to-insulation ratio (60 g/ m²)
- Produced and processed in an environmentally-friendly way
- Micro Ripstop: breathable ( 10,000 g / m² / 24 h) and robust (>20,000 abrasion cycles in the Martindale test)
- wind resistant
- water resistant
- Warm even when wet (better than down)
- Can absorb and release large quantities of moisture (better than synthetic fi bers)