2L SWISSWOOL ANDERMATT PANTS M
2L SWISSWOOL BLACK
GO YOUR OWN WAY WITH BLACK WOOL!
We searched long and hard for the rare black sheep, for all those who want to go their own way. Since we picked up the tracks of the black four-legged creature, there is now nothing standing in the way of individualism!
We developed the 2L ANDERMATT PANTS in the SWISSWOOL BLACK line for freeriders who dare to make their own adventures and value functionality and comfort. In the 2L freeride pants for men, we’ve combined rare black wool with the protective and highly-breathable Toray Dermizax® NX membrane (up to 42,000 g/m²/24 h). What’s more, wind and water won’t stand a chance of spoiling your perfect winter day (at least 20,000mm water column – 100% windproof).
Many carefully-crafted features make our ANDERMATT PANTS a winter favorite: Merino inserts in the seat and knee area as well as merinoprene material in the waistband provide even more comfort. In addition to the two hip pockets, the 2L ANDERMATT PANTS have a thigh pocket with 3D storage space and integrated light carabiner to fasten an avalanche transceiver. Integrated gaiters give you optimal support, while the Cordura sharp-edge protection prevents ripping. And on sweat-inducing climbs, the side ventilation zippers will provide pleasant cooling.
What are you waiting for? Let your black sheep loose!
- Side zip vents
- Belt loops
- 2 hip pockets
- Anatomically shaped knee area
- Gaiter with a silicone-coated inner
- Thigh pocket with 3D storage space and integrated light carabiner (avalanche transceiver loss protection)
- Protection against sharp edges with Cordura®
- Elastic adjustable waistband (hook and loop fastener)
- Merino inserts on the inside (seat and knee area)
- DWR Finish Improved beading effect for water and dirt.
- Nonporous PU membrane - long lasting and easy to care for
- 2 way stretch material
- Sustainable raw material from black sheep
- Made in Europe
- up to 42.000 g / m² / 24 h
- Wind and waterproof (min. 20,000 water column – 100% windproof)
- Can absorb and release large quantities of moisture (better than synthetic fi bers)
Area of usage
In seat and knee area.
Elastic tension system with hook and loop fastener for easy and secure adjustment.
MERINOPREN MATERIAL AT WAISTBAND
Ensures perfect fit and ideal temperature management.
2 HIP POCKETS
1 THIGH POCKET
With 3D storage space and integrated light carabiner to fasten avalanche transceiver (loss protection).
SWISSWOOL BLACK INSULATION
60 g/m² black wool.
Silicone coating provides optimum grip.
PROTECTION AGAINST SHARP EDGES
Cordura® protects against damage.
SIDE VENTILATION ZIPPERS
Provide pleasant cooling.