The most natural filler material on the planet has now gone high-tech!
We’ve made our SWISSWOOL LIGHT TEC line even better! The new PERTEX outer fabric is even more stable and ensures that insulated products remain reliably windproof and water-resistant. Our Swiss virgin wool comes in a thin, light-weight and easy-to-pack variant. The new wool fibers weigh just 60 g/m², making them ideal for ski touring where less is more: less weight, less volume, but more performance. Zones made of our new elastic and breathable MERINO NATURETEC LIGHT and MERINO PUNCHHOLE underscore the “high-tech” aspect of this line.
We developed the (SW) LIGHT TEC LAVARELLA JACKET for demanding ski tourers who want to use products that are lightweight and offer a minimum level of comfort. The tight-fitting hood can be adjusted with one hand and protects the head from cooling down suddenly. And if it gets too warm, the underarm ventilation zippers provide rapid cooling. The elastic Naturetec Light inserts in the underarm area promise maximum freedom of movement and breathability. The two front pockets are positioned to allow optimum access even when wearing a backpack, and can even accommodate larger objects. Both the arms and the waist are provided with elastic cuffs, thus keeping out wind and cold.
- 2 front pockets
- Ergonomic cut
- Elastic hood
- Stretch underarm inserts made of MERINO NATURETEC LIGHT
- Elastic cuffs
- Ideal weight-to-insulation ratio (60 g/ m²)
- Produced and processed in an environmentally-friendly way
- Made in Europe
- Highest-quality comfortable insulation fibers that can absorb up to 35 % of their own weight in moisture without feeling wet to the touch (better than synthetic fibers)
- Sustainable raw material
- Optimized pack size
- Naturetec light: Elastic and breathable
- water resistant
- Warm even when wet (better than down)
Area of usage
STRETCH UNDERARM INSERTS
Made of MERINO NATURETEC LIGHT.
2 FRONT POCKETS
Optimized for a backpack and usable as vents.