Protection and performance on sweat-inducing ski tours.
Our MERINO SHIELD SHELL collection belongs to the best performance-based products for tourers! The shell is completely without a membrane. On the outside we use extremely abrasion-resistant Cordura® (>80,000 abrasion cycles on the Martindale test), super-elastic Lycra (20% stretch) and protect all of that from wet and dirt by means of a DWR finish. The finest Tasmanian merino fibers have been woven into the lining of this protective shell. The highly functional wool provides an unbelievable microclimate in which the fibers absorb moisture and then transfer it outside, while at the same time regulating the temperature – absolutely vital on long ski tours! Our CEVEDALE PANTS offer you an ideal mix of breathability with outstanding protection from the elements.
- 3 Pockets
- Adjustable ankels with zippers
- Protective shell made from Cordura®
- Thigh pocket made from felted wool
- Protection against sharp edges on the inside leg (bonded seams).
- Gaiter with a silicone-coated inner
- Water-resistant thanks to DWR treatment
- more durable - min. 80,000 abrasion cycles in the Martindale test
- High elasticity: 20 % stretch
- Merino inside
- Tasmanian Merino
Area of usage
2 hip pockets
Shows our DNA and is highly-breathable.
Protective shell made from CORDURA®
Extremely scuff-resistant and water and wind-resistant
with a silicone-coated inner.
Protection against sharp edges on the inside leg (bonded seams)
ADJUSTABLE ANKLE CUFFS
A zipper enables the necessary adjustment.
We know the sheep, the farmers and their families personally, and are knowledgeable about the excellent living conditions in the middle of a natural paradise.