Ski tours at peak level, no strings attached.
If performance, durability and altitude are what matter to you on your tour, then our CEVEDALE PANTS from our MERINO SHIELD SHELL line are the pants for you. Without any membrane at all, we have created a high-performance and robust product for you that is made from highly resistant Cordura® (>80,000 abrasion cycles on the Martindale test) and highly stretchable Lycra, and will protect you from wet and dirt by means of the unique material properties and a DWR finish. And the typical ORTOVOX comfort does not fall by the wayside, as we use soft and functional merino fibers from our partner sheep farms in Tasmania on the inside of the CEVEDALE PANTS. The fine wool wicks away excess moisture and keeps you at an ideal temperature level. You’ll be ideally equipped for extensive, long ski tours!
- 3 Pockets
- Adjustable ankels with zippers
- Protective shell made from Cordura®
- Thigh pocket made from felted wool
- Protection against sharp edges on the inside leg (bonded seams).
- Gaiter with a silicone-coated inner
- Water-resistant thanks to DWR treatment
- more durable - min. 80,000 abrasion cycles in the Martindale test
- High elasticity: 20 % stretch
- Merino inside
- Tasmanian Merino
Area of usage
2 hip pockets
Shows our DNA and is highly-breathable.
with a silicone-coated inner.
Protection against sharp edges on the inside leg (bonded seams)
ADJUSTABLE ANKLE CUFFS
A zipper enables the necessary adjustment.
We know the sheep, the farmers and their families personally, and are knowledgeable about the excellent living conditions in the middle of a natural paradise.
Protective shell made from CORDURA®
Extremely scuff-resistant and water and wind-resistant