SMALL PRODUCTS WITH HUGE IMPORTANCE
ORTOVOX stands for protection. Since ORTOVOX was founded in 1980 we have been developing emergency products – characterized by our alpine origins. The correct equipment is essential in both summer and winter, and can save lives in the event of an emergency.
With our compact FIRST AID ROLL DOC first aid kit you are perfectly equipped on the mountain: The kit contents are neatly divided between five compartments. From the rescue blanket through gauze bandages and compresses to scissors or tweezers – in the FIRST AID ROLL DOC you have all important tools for delivering first aid.
Illustrations and captions provide information on the contents of each compartment and the correct first aid tips. Because in an emergency situation, it’s not easy to keep a clear head. That’s why they give you important guidance when it matters. In the first compartment you will also find our ORTOVOX emergency card. This gives the first aider basic information for informing emergency contacts, making emergency calls and information about the accident victim. Allergies, illnesses, contact details and personal details are all listed on the emergency card.
The first aid kit’s built-in loop ensures a good fit. This makes it easy to fasten to your belt.
- 1 x Rescue blanket
- 2 x Wound compress sterile
- 1 x Triangular bandage white (Vlies)
- 1 x Adhesive plaster spool 5 m x 2,5 cm
- 1 x Tweezers 8 cm
- 1 pair of vinyl disposable gloves
- 1 x CPR-face-shield
- Compact pack size
- Clear partitioning of contents
- Quick access of contents via zipper
- First aid tips for treating emergencies
- Additional storage room for individual use
- Loop for fastening to belt
- Water resistant
- 1 x Emergency card
- 5 x Butterfly closures
- 1x Conforming bandage 4m x 6cm
- 1x Standard dressing
- 1x Scissors
- Plaster set consisting of: 4 x Plaster strip 2,5 x 7,2 cm, 2 x Plaster strip 1,9 x 7,2 cm, 3 x Fingertip dressing 4,4 x 7,6 cm
- 1 x Blister plasters 3 x 6 cm
Area of usage
The first aid kit can be fastened to a belt using the BUILT-IN LOOP.
MORE EFFICIENT TREATMENT OF INJURED PERSONS THANKS TO MORE INFORMATION
The kit contents are neatly divided between FIVE COMPARTMENTS. ILLUSTRATIONS and CAPTIONS provide INFORMATION on the kit contents and FIRST AID TIPS.