For a clear head in emergencies
ORTOVOX stands for protection. Characterized by its alpine origins, ORTOVOX has been developing emergency products since it was founded in 1980. The correct equipment is essential in both summer and winter, and can save lives in the event of an emergency.
With our compact FIRST AID ROLL DOC MINI kit you will be perfectly equipped on the mountain: The kit contents are neatly divided between two compartments. From the rescue blanket to compresses right through to scissors – in the FIRST AID ROLL DOC MINI you will find all the important tools for delivering first aid.
Illustrations and captions provide information on the contents of each compartment and tips for correct first aid. In the first compartment you will also find our ORTOVOX emergency card. This provides the first aider with basic information for contacting emergency services, for making emergency calls as well as information about the accident victim. Allergies, illnesses, contact details and personal details are all listed on the emergency card.
- 1 x Rescue blanket 160 x 210cm
- 1 x Adhesive plaster spool 1,25 cm x 5 m
- 1 pair of vinyl disposable gloves
- Compact pack size
- Clear partitioning of contents
- Quick access of contents via zipper
- First aid tips for treating emergencies
- Additional storage room for individual use
- Loop for fastening to belt
- Water resistant
- 1 x Emergency card
- Integrated emergency card
- 1 x Wound compress sterile (Vlies) 10 x 10 cm
- 1x Standard dressing
- 1x Scissors
- Plaster set consisting of: 4 x Plaster strip 2,5 x 7,2 cm, 2 x Plaster strip 1,9 x 7,2 cm (5), 2 x Fingertip dressing, 2 x Fin joint bandage