FIRST AID ROCK DOC
Colour: burning orange
Size and pack size
For more sustainability! This product contains recycled polyamide.
This product contains no environmentally harmful per- or polyfluorinated chemicals (PFCs).
This product is climate neutral. It was produced in the most environmentally friendly way possible. Any unavoidable CO2 emissions have been offset.
This product was manufactured under fair working conditions in conformity with Fair Wear Foundation.
FIRST AID FOR ALPINE CLIMBERS
Chalk bag with small, integrated first aid kit.
- Lightweight and practical
- First aid is always at hand
- Designed for climbers
On alpine tours, when every gram counts and you can only carry the essentials, there’s one thing you absolutely cannot do without: a first aid kit. ORTOVOX developed the FIRST AID ROCK DOC especially for these kind of alpine adventures. The ROCK DOC is a combination of functional chalk bag and first aid kit especially for alpine climbers.
The large, sturdy opening allows unrestricted access to the chalk inside and can be securely closed using the cord. The soft inner material quickly and reliably provides the perfect amount of chalk. The elasticated side compartment offers room for an energy bar, and the zipper pocket is perfect for keeping your cellphone securely stowed away while close at hand.
The first aid compartment is easy to access and its contents have all been specially selected for climbing: From an emergency card, to sterile compresses, gauze bandages, conforming bandages, a set of adhesive bandages and an additional role of adhesive tape, to a pair of scissors and disposable vinyl gloves – everything is included.
The FIRST AID ROCK DOC is the optimum companion for responsible climbers.
Area of usage
Product features Product features
- Chalk bag with compact integrated first aid kit
- Quick access in an emergency
- Contents suited for climbing
- Stable, slightly sloped opening for unrestricted access to chalk
- Cord system to prevent loss of chalk
- Quick chalk access thanks to soft inner material
- Brush holder
- Elastic pocket for energy bars
- Zipper pocket for smartphone with key holder
- Emergency card
- 1 pair of vinyl disposable gloves
- Small scissors
- 1x Standard dressing
- Plaster set consisting of: 4 x Plaster strip 2,5 x 7,2 cm, 2 x Plaster strip 1,9 x 7,2 cm (5er), 2 x Fingertip dressing, 2 x Fin joint bandage
- 1 x Adhesive plaster spool
- 5x wound closure strips
- 1 Wound compress, sterile 10x10 cm
SAFETY ACADEMY LAB ROCK
Our digital learning platform for alpine climbing and alpine first aid. Learn the most important first aid techniques during an avalanche emergency – from providing first aid to lifesaving techniques – online and interactive.
You might also like these products
Comprehensive, well-arranged first aid kit for multi-day tours
Lightweight, well-arranged first aid kit for single-day tours
Waterproof, weight-optimized first aid kit for single-day tours
Well-arranged all-round first aid kit for single-day and multi-day tours