TOUR LIGHT GLOVE M
Colour: black raven
Size and fit
The wool used in this product has been inspected for compliance with the ORTOVOX WOOL PROMISE.
This product is climate neutral. It was produced in the most environmentally friendly way possible. Any unavoidable CO2 emissions have been offset.
THE IDEAL GLOVES FOR LONG, DEMANDING ASCENTS
Lightweight, water-resistant gloves with leather palms for demanding ski tours
- Lightweight, elastic softshell gloves
- Extremely breathable and quick drying
- Soft goatskin leather on the palms
Our new TOUR LIGHT GLOVES for men have been specially developed for long ascents and demanding ski tours.
The comfortably soft merino fibers on the inside are directly woven into the NATURETEC LIGHT shell, making the gloves wind- and water-resistant. And these lightweight softshell gloves are also extremely breathable and quick drying. Soft, elastic MERINO FLEECE LIGHT at the wrist acts as warm pulse protection and effectively keeps the wind and cold at bay, while the finest merino wool fibers inside provide a comfortable climate. Inserts made from goatskin leather with punchhole reinforcement on the palms ensure good grip and durability for intensive use. Carefully considered notches allow for maximum freedom of movement. Thanks to the smart finger, a fine goatskin leather insert on the index finger, operating the display on a smartphone or GPS is easy even when wearing the gloves.
Our new TOUR LIGHT GLOVES for men have all the prerequisites for being your most loyal companions on a ski tour, no matter how long or demanding.
Area of usage
Product features Product features
- Pull-on aid
- Finest merino wool inside
- High breathability
- MERINO FLEECE LIGHT material on the wrists
- Pulse protection
- Leather punchhole reinforcement
- Smart finger (ability to operate smartphone screen)
- Carabiner loop on the ring finger
- Goatskin reinforcement on the thumb and index finger
- Goatskin leather on palm of hand (washable)
- Adjustable cuff