CROSS RIDER 22
Colour: black raven
Back length and volume
SAFETY ACADEMY LAB SNOW
Off to the powder
Lightweight, compact freeriding backpack for powder days
- small and very lightweight
- comfortable, anatomically shaped contact back
- multipurpose fastenings
The lightweight CROSS RIDER 22 is extremely versatile and perfect for ski touring and freeriding.
At 850 grams, the CROSS RIDER 22 is a lightweight but has space for all your essentials. Thanks to the separate shovel and probe compartment inside, your emergency equipment is stowed away from your back for greater comfort, but remains easily accessible. Its thermoformed back, ergonomic shoulder straps and hip belt mean it will sit very comfortably on your back.
Offering practical access to the main compartment from front and back, your equipment is always readily accessible. It also features hydration system compatibility for athletic ascents and descents. Selected fastening options for skis, snowboards, ice ax and poles, as well as a helmet net and hip pocket, make the CROSS RIDER 22 an extremely versatile companion.
Those who place great emphasis on low weight and selected features will love the CROSS RIDER 22.
Area of usage
- 6 compartments
- Access to main compartment: front
- Access to main compartment: back
- Holder for safety equipment
- Side ski fastening
- Diagonal ski fastening
- Wide ski fastener (max. 150mm)
- Snowboard and snowshoe attachment
- Ice axe and hiking pole fastening
- Chest strap with signal whistle
- integrated helmet net
- Compression strap
- Map compartment
- Hip pocket
- Bright Inside
- Hydration system compatible
- Key holder
- Emergency Card
- Safety compartment in the inside